Friday, August 17, 2012

Welcome to SBHS

Welcome to St. Bernard High School, Vikings!
I am incredibly excited about this new year, and I hope you feel the same way. How about a little extra credit to get things started? Follow the directions below exactly to get some, and I hope you feel welcome here at SBHS. GO VIKINGS!!!
Directions:
Post a comment on this post below by clicking the word "comments" below. There will be a number in front of the word to indicate how many comments there already are. If you're the first person to comment (nice job!), it will say "no comments." When the comment screen pops up, write one sentence about something you are excited about this year. Then write the period number when you have Mr. Power's class. At the bottom, click on the circle that says "Name/URL" and then type in your FULL name, first and last. Hit the  "Publish Your Comment" button when you're finished, and then you're done! Congratulations!

Added:
To purchase the Composition Class Reader, go here to Bernard's Books:
http://escobookstore.com/Bookstore/BER
You'll need to have your parent or guardian create an account first to view the class list. Select the class "Composition - 9th Grade" and then click the "view books" button. You'll see the Reader at the bottom. You can also download it for free by clicking here. REMEMBER - YOU CAN NOT PURCHASE THIS BOOK USED FROM A STUDENT FROM LAST YEAR, AS IT HAS CHANGED.

To purchase the Vocabulary Power Plus book, I recommend using Amazon. Go here:
Amazon - VPP Book 1
You may also purchase from a student from last year, but ONLY if they did not write in the book.

To find information on the other books that you may need to purchase, go here:
Required Class Texts, 2012-2013


18 comments:

Olivia Meyer said...

I am excited about having the chance to make a lot of friends and being able to have fun.

Bryan said...

Meeting new people.

Julian Black said...

I am looking forward to the Spanish class and meeting people.

Period 1

Alexia Moss said...

I am excited about starting all over, making new friends, and advancing to a higher level of education.
Period 5

Gabrielle Aguet said...

I am excited about starting school at St. Bernard High School.
Period 5

Alexandria Davis said...

This year I am excited to be in a new learning enviorment and to make lasting friendships.


Period 3

Julian Black said...

When do we need our books for composition by?

Kennedie Dames said...

I am excited about making new friends and overcoming new goals.

Period 4

Kennedie Dames said...

I am excited about meeting new people, and setting new goals.

Jasmine Prado said...

I am excited to be a student at St.Bernards, and meet new people.


Period 5

Paris Watkins said...

I am excited about reading new books
Period 1

paris watkins said...

i meant Period 3**:)

Madison Dawson said...



This school year I'm excited about meeting new people and advancing in my education. And just having fun with fellow classmates.

Period 3

Olivia Jones said...

I am excited about making new friends.
Period 3

Olivia Jones said...

I am excited about having the chance to make new friends.

Chyna Sherrell said...

I am excited about reading the new books that you have for us read.

Chyna Sherrell said...

period 3

Jared Harrell said...

I am excited about my first year in high school and I hope I have an enjoyable experience while I am here.



Period 3