Monday, September 2, 2013

Welcome back to LCS

Students and families:

We are beginning a new year at Larchmont Charter School! It is my first year as part of the high school program, and let me say:
Welcome to Larchmont Charter School!

I am incredibly excited about this new year, and I hope you feel the same way. I'd love to hear from each and every student, so please feel free to click on the "comments" link below and say hi!
 I hope you feel welcome here at LCS. GO TIMBERWOLVES!!!



If you're on this website, you've probably already received a class syllabus. For your future reference, you can download them here:
English 9 Syllabus
Physical Education Syllabus

You will find information posted on this blog regarding assignments and activities we will be exploring in class. My goal is to have the site updated nightly by 5:00 pm. If you have any questions, please let me know! I look forward to an excellent new year.



No comments: